These yummy german noodle thingies are a must for anyone who wants to impersonate a german grandmother.
3 cups flour
A whole bunch of butter and salt
1. Put the flour in a bowl and salt it to death.
2. Beat the eggs.
3. Add a cup of water to the eggs.
4. Add the eggs and water to the flour and beat with a wooden spoon (yes, it must be wooden. I don't know why. Just go with it)
5.Add more salt for good measure.
6. When the dough looks kinda sticky and stretchy it's ready. (You might need to add more water, but not necessarily).
7. Boil a pot of water.
8. Using a spaetzle maker (go buy one, it looks like a giant garlic press and makes the dough into noodles) squish the dough into the boiling water.
9. Boil it for almost no time at all, until it floats to the top.
10. Strain the noodles.
11. Fry them up in a whole lot of butter and salt until they're a bit crispy.
Remember: Don't skimp on the butter. Ask yourself WWOD (What Would Omi Do)?