1/2 cup (or whatever) shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 small onion chopped
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper (or whatever)
1 pound ground beef (that's a package)
6 slices bacon
6 hamburger buns
the stuff you like to put on burgers
1. The recipe said to do this on a grill but I don't have a grill so I used a frying pan. Preheat it to high heat.
2. in a large bowl mix the cheeses the onion, the egg, the ketchup, the W sauce, and the salt and pepper.
3. Crumble in the ground beef (if you know what crumble means you get a gold star, otherwise just sort of put it in).
4. Mix it together by hand
5. Form 6 patties. Wrap a slice of bacon around each one (yum!)
6. Put the patties on the "grill" and cook 5 minutes per side. I didn't really time it, just cooked them until they were done. One tricky thing is that the burgers are pink on the outside because of the bacon. You may have to mutilate one of the patties to decide if they're done or not. Oh, and if your using a frying pan, don't forget to cover it.
7. Serve them on hamburger buns and put stuff you like on it.