My sweet husband made me waffles. For dinner! Here's his recipe (adapted from allrecipes.com)
2 cups flour
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup veggie oil (or butter or margarine, actually that's better, all melty)
2 tablespoons white sugar (or 3 or 4 or 5)
3 tablespoons baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp vanilla (Adam says adding vanilla is like "pouring yumminess in")
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Beat eggs in large bowl until fluffy.
3. Beat in flour, milk, oil, sugar, and the rest (here on Gilligan's Island), until smooth.
4. Spray waffle iron with Pam.
5. Put some batter on the waffle iron.
6. Cook until it beeps/is golden brown.
7. Eat 'em while they're hot.