Here's a yummy recipe I got out of the paper.
4 chicken breasts cut into strips
1/4 cup mayo
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 1/4 cups (or a bunch of) breadcrumbs.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. oil up a baking sheet
3. put the mayo and the mustard and the chicken in a bowl together.
4. toss it up to coat
5. Put the bread crumbs on a plate
6. Dippety dip the chicken in the breadcrumbs
7. Put the chicken onto the pan.
8. Cook for 10 minutes.
9. Turn over.
10. Cook for another 10 minutes. (While it's cooking, make dah sauce)
1/2 cup honey
2 tbsp Dijon mustard.
1. Mix that stuff together and dip the chicken in it.
According to the paper this recipe has 570 calories, 16 g fat, 45 g protein, 63 g carbs, and 2 g fibre. That doesn't sound super healthy, but it was tastey.