A big cookie with a whole bunch of stuff on it!
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup regular sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
chocolate pizza sauce (see below)
some nuts and candies and things
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and egg in a big bowl. Stir in flour and baking soda.
3. Pat dough onto a pizza pan. Out pizza pan is super huge so the cookie looked kinda small, but it spread while cooking a bit.
4. Cook it for 15 minutes (now's a good time to make the sauce (see below))
5. spread the sauce all over the cookie
6. Put all the coconut and nuts and yummy candies on it. Press a little.
7. Cut into wedges.
Chocolate pizza sauce:
1 bag of chocolate chips
2 tablespoons margarine
3 tablespoons milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat the chocolate chips, butter and milk on the stove at LOW heat. Stir sometimes.
2. When the chocolate is all melted, remove from heat.
3. stir in the powdered sugar.
4. Whisk until smooth and then use it for the pizza (see above)