Saturday, October 15, 2005

Yet Another Chicken Recipe (Honey-Dijon, this time)

In case you were wondering, Adam likes this one and the curried chicken the best. The ginger chicken was a little too spicy for him. I found this in the Specatator. It's supposed to be made with fried chicken breasts but who the heck cares? Legs are better.

3 tbsp dijon mustard (don't tell the husband)
2 tbsp liquid honey (is there some sort of solid honey I don't know about?
1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil (I used olive)
1 tbsp lemon juice (how people are able to squeeze exactly this amount out of a lemon I'll never know)
1 tsp dried thyme (my tsps are big)
some chicken legs (I used 4)
Salt and pepper

1. Put the chicken on that chicken pan and cook it at 350 for just under an hour.

2. Mix all the other stuff in a little bowl and get out a brush (yes, I actually bought one of those cooking brushes)

3. Take out the chicken

4. Brush the chicken with the sauce. When you get bored of that, just pour the sauce on.

5. Cook the chicken for another like, 15 minutes. Make sure you don't forget about it because honey burns.

6. Eat it.

No comments: